Skip to main content

-Ology Meme

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was something to do so why not? Maybe some of you will find out even more info about me you didn't know (in addition to the story on the breast cancer post).

Grub-ology:
* What is your salad dressing of choice? Classic Caesar
* What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-a
* What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Churrasco's or Maggiano's
* On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15%
* What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Chicken
* Name three foods you detest above all others. Spinach, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw
* What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Lettuce Wraps at P.F. Chang's
* What are your pizza topping(s) of choice? chicken, cheese, mushrooms
* What do you like to put on your toast? butter and strawberry preserves
* What is your favorite type of gum? don't have one

Tech-ology:
* Number of contacts in your cell phone? don't know
* Number of contacts in your e-mail address book? Who has the time to count that?
* What is your wallpaper on your computer? A pic of my daughter in her pool
* What is your screensaver on your computer? Happy Birthday greeting from my hubby a few years ago (we're too lazy to change it for some reason)
* Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? not that I know of
* How many land line phones do you have in your house? two
* How many televisions are in your house? two; one isn't even plugged up.
* What kitchen appliance do you use the least? food processor
* What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? news (NPR) or Praise 92.1 (gospel)

Bi-ology:
* What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? I don't know...maybe my lips
* Are you right handed or left handed? Right
* Do you like your smile? yeah
* Have you ever had anything removed from your body? two children
* Would you like to? No thanks
* Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? nope
* Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? definitely not seeing or hearing so maybe smell. I don't really know.
* When was the last time you had a cavity? couple of years ago
* What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? my 27 lb daughter
* Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope, although I did ask a nurse to handle that for me once.

Misc-ology:
* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope
* If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? When I was little, I wanted to be named Nicole
* How do you express your artistic side? I write and draw
* What color do you think you look best in? Burnt orange, at least I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.
* How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? not very long
* Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? a marble from the hungry hippos game when I was little
* If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? nope
* How often do you go to church? every Sabbath I can
* Have you ever saved someone's life? mentally or physically?* Has someone ever saved yours? I don't know but would be flattered to know I did.

Dare-ology:
* Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? probably not
* Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? nope
* Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? nope
* Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? nope
* Would you never blog again for $50,000? Sure.. I'm fairly new anyway.
* Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? nope
* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? I might try it
* Would you, without fear or punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? not unless my or my children's life was in danger.
* Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? Ok, it has to be more then that.
* Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? I think so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood

Yesterday, I had something to do so the kids went to their old sitter's house for a few hours. We got home later than intended so I knew I would be rushing to prepare dinner, get them bathed, and settled for the night. Here's what really happened. As soon as we entered the house, Brayden started running around saying "Mommy, I have to pee". So we rush into the bathroom and as soon as his pants are unbuttoned, he starts peeing on himself. I clean him up and decide they can play in the tub while I start preparing dinner. As soon as we get to the kitchen, Danica throws up all over me, herself, and the floor. So, I take her to our bathroom and bathe her. Before I can get her pj's buttoned up, Brayden starts screaming "I have to pee!" Because he just went all over the bathroom floor, I'm a little perplexed. I run to their bathroom anyway only to find out he didn't have to pee, he had to poop and had already dropped two bombs in the bathtub where his s

Christmas in September?

Apparently, living in Manila is going to provide plenty of material for me to write about. Here goes: We have been provided several books to help us adapt to life in the Philippines. Something we read was very beneficial for us yesterday. We went to SM which is a department store, furniture store, grocery store, and several restaurants all in one. Danae had to use the bathroom and guess what? There was no toilet tissue. No, they didn't run out. They don't put tissue in the bathrooms at all. No empty tissue holder or anything. Because I read about that, I had a little tissue stowed in my bag to use. In the grocery store, the most overwhelming shock was the stench. The entire back of the store is basically a butcher shop. Surprisingly, there were no flies or anything. But, the smell was gross. Danae held her nose while we looked around in there. I wasn't bold enough to purchase any meat yet. One day, maybe. Or, we'll just become vegetarians while we're here. In the cl

Baby Making (Or Not)

So, as I've said before, I'm getting my tubes tied this year. I have had so many people tell me they don't agree with this. I've been told that I should let God decide how many children we have or ask him to close my womb. I should wait and see if I want more children in the future. It's too permanent. What if something happens to my children and I decide I want more later. I honestly didn't expect to run in to so much opposition. First of all, it's my body and my decision. Secondly, I am absolutely sure that I don't want more children. And lastly, it really is my decision. The funny thing is that my friend who has 5 children has received a lot of criticism for the size of her family and was told repeatedly that she should've gotten her tubes tied. Now, there are other circumstances in that particular family that would warrant such remarks. But my point is that people are never satisfied. If we continued to have children, I'm sure someone would s